The difference between being a solid presenter and being a great storyteller is often the difference between reporting and teaching.
In this full-day workshop for product managers, project managers, IT professionals and anyone else who has to present, persuade and influence beyond their specific discipline, you will learn how to effectively use the following skills:
1. Use your body language to convey trustworthiness and confidence.
2. Tell a story about your product/project/idea that is both informative and compelling to a wide audience.
3. Simplify jargon and complexity without losing credibility.
4. Accurately read an audience and respond.
5. Use emotional language to inspire and connect with a group.
This workshop is limited to twelve participants and will be taught by Seth Rigoletti, a Leadership communication coach who has worked with executives, politicians, business owners and leaders of all kinds to help them convey a story that is simple, clear and compelling. Seth has worked in the past with pharmaceutical companies to help the scientists, doctors and statisticians prepare for their FDA independent hearings. Despite the high stakes and often emotional ties to outcomes, Seth was able to help all participants be concise, authentic, persuasive and clear.
Sign up now to become a better storyteller within your organization.
All participants who sign up before October 7th will receive a 20% discount!