Communicating Through Conflict
February 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$750
Learn how to manage your emotions, clarify your intentions and communicate through difficult conversations.
Work with leadership communication coach Seth Rigoletti
and Gestalt Organizational Development coach Spencer Melnick (Spencer will not be able to join us because of a scheduling conflict.) on how to work with the resistance in a relationship, clearly state your experience and avoid emotional entanglements.
This full day workshop is for managers and leaders who would like to learn how to communicate their needs clearly and succinctly, respond effectively to feedback and be clear about boundaries.
Participants will be asked to role play real-life scenarios and to put into practice some of the skills we discuss during the day.
Topics will include the following:
- Separating emotions from facts.
- Swapping lenses without losing your perspective.
- Clarifying what you want from what you need.
- Understanding the three elements of feedback: appreciation, coaching and evaluation.
- Managing your own emotions and boundaries rather than managing other people.