Crisis Communications: A Leader’s Playbook
January 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Teach leaders to respond to internal or external crises with confidence, calm and clarity.
- Instill them with the confidence to react intuitively and proactively regardless of the situation.
- Give managers the skills to be successful when guiding the company through difficulties.
- Invest in a culture that is both clear-headed and calm.
- Develop your leaders to be able to communicate clearly.
Robert Valdmanis Consulting Inc.
Robert brings twenty-five years of national and international public relations and communications experience to his individual coaching practice and his organizational consulting. As a former Vice President and partner at Gervais, Gagnon & Associates (GGA), Principal at the Dilenschneider Group (DGI) in NYC and as Director of Communications and External Affairs for Rio Tinto Alcan, Robert brings tremendous experience and tools to help individuals and organizations be better communicators and leaders.
Robert advised in many real crisis situations, most notably the 9/11 terrorists attacks while working and living in New York City. In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, Robert successfully advised the Life Insurance Council of New York City (LICONY) on their award winning response to the crisis.