Finding Your Executive Voice
June 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
What happens when we don’t communicate effectively and clearly as leaders and managers?:
- Audience confusion and lack of clear objectives.
- When an audience doesn’t understand, it’s difficult to build consensus and implement ideas.
- Lack of clarity can highlight a poor cultural fit.
What if speakers were able to clearly and concisely state their intent without using confusing language or overly-technical terms? What if people easily understood your intention and your value?
Each participant will gain valuable communication skills in a workshop setting:
- Save time and improve buy-in using clear and concise communication.
- Increase influence and credibility by developing leadership skills.
- Develop the crucial skill of building alignment across disciplines.
The result is a happier workplace culture.
Seth is known for leading workshops that get to the heart of the possibilities within each person. Rather than spend the time going through a cookie-cutter process, each participant will have an opportunity to engage in a process of clarifying their own language, communication style, and impact in real time. Seth creates an environment in which people can be honest, accept feedback, and grow. He will be leading this workshop with public relations expert Ted O’Meara, who has worked on several political campaigns and helped businesses align their messages more accurately with their values.