- This event has passed.
March 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$750
What are the tools required to resonate a presence of authority, credibility and trust?
In this workshop for managers, high-potential employees and new leaders, this is an opportunity to learn how to communicate and build trust with a diverse audience:
- Communicate clearly and succinctly to senior leaders
- Understand how body language and tone of voice can positively (or negatively) impact your presence
- Learn to read an audience and adjust your message accordingly
- Simplify complex messages and convey the gist of the idea
- Organize your answers to an audience’s question so that you convey confidence and authority
- Become aware of how emotions can impact a message
Participants will present short presentations to the group and learn how to not only convey a clearer message, but also how to be the message.
The more you understand how your presence impacts how people perceive you, the easier it is to understand how to build trust, communicate value and have influence with those above you and with your peers.