The Art of Storytelling: Making sense of the details
October 8 @ 9:00 am - October 22 @ 5:00 pm$750
People are bombarded with information at every meeting. It is difficult enough just to convey the information clearly to a group of people, never mind having them understand it and take away the key messages.
Storytelling is a skill that will help anyone be clearer and create stickier messages both internally and externally. As human beings our brains are wired to absorb information more easily when it delivered in the form of a story. It helps us to make sense of the information being delivered.
In this full-day workshop participants will learn how to effectively use the following skills in their presentations and internal communications:
- Understand the structure and mechanical elements of a good story.
- Use voice to convey emotional connection to the content.
- Connect body language to the message (when appropriate).
- Accurately read a room and adjust the rhythm and pace.
- Use emotional language to inspire and connect with a group.
Where: Valico Group Offices, 178 Middle Street, Suite 503 Portland Maine
Who: Managers who struggle to deliver difficult messages or leaders who want to have better strategies for dealing with potential conflict in the workplace. (Limited to twelve participants.)
Workshops are led by Seth Rigoletti, Leadership Coach.
Sign up now to become a better storyteller within your organization.