- This event has passed.
Vocal Presence Workshop: Finding Your Embodied Voice
April 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$750
Your voice and your relationship to it reveal how you think and feel about yourself and can impact how you are perceived by others.
In this Vocal Presence Workshop, designed exclusively for women, Patricia Mulholland, experienced Music Therapist, will explore this concept, drawing on your breath, body and imagination to deepen your connection to this vital part of self.
During the workshop participants will:
- Explore their voice and how it connects to the body
- Discover the range and expressive possibilities in their voice
- Participate in creating a safe place for exploring and discovery
- Engage in leading, following and peer coaching
- Articulate and express their intentions in messages they deliver to achieve the desired impact
- Practice integrating an expanded vocal presence in professional communication
*Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
We will do our best to keep you safe.
Here are some protocols and requirements for workshops conducted within our office.
- Only vaccinated clients will engage in in-person workshops.
- Meeting spaces will be well-ventilated with open windows and doors.
- Masking indoors may be required depending on the latest CDC recommendations.
- If you are feeling generally unwell or experiencing any of the following symptoms, we are happy to reschedule or accommodate a zoom meeting.
- Congestion or runny nose
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
We appreciate all that you are doing to keep each other and our community safe.
**Please have your vaccination card with you to present prior to the workshop.**