Navigating relationships and communication in a workplace can be challenging, especially during times of change management.
We often avoid conflict and difficult conversations because we are uncomfortable talking to people and listening to them when they are struggling through transition.
What if you could learn how to manage your emotions, clarify your intentions and communicate through difficult conversations, regardless of the situation?
What if you better understood all the ways that we create problems for ourselves by not being clear, direct and open?
This full day workshop is for organizations and individuals who are looking for ways to:
- Better communicate challenging and difficult information
- Manage their own feelings more appropriately
- Resolve difficult tensions in their workplace.
Participants will be asked to role play real-life scenarios and to put into practice some of the skills we discuss during the day.
Topics will include the following:
- Listening clearly and separating emotions from facts.
- Swapping lenses without losing your perspective.
- Clarifying what you want from what you need.
- Understanding the three elements of feedback: appreciation, coaching and evaluation.
- Better understanding your own boundaries and the boundaries of others.
- Framing your message within a context that others can hear.
Seth helps organizations become more open and less fearful allowing them to be truly authentic and perform to a higher degree of effectiveness.” – John Coleman, CEO & Founder, The VIA Agency