What are the tools required to resonate a presence of authority, credibility and trust?
Clarity, Confidence and Calm
This workshop for managers, high-potential employees and new leaders, is an opportunity to learn how to communicate with confidence and build trust when speaking at work:
- Communicate big picture ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Understand the relationship between body language and perception.
- Accurately read the room and adjust.
- Summarize, frame, organize and highlight your key messages.
- Answer questions directly with clear language.
- Understand and better manage your own emotions.
Participants will give short presentations to the group and learn how to they can convey a clearer message and resonate trust with their body language.
The more you understand how your presence impacts how people perceive you, the easier it is to understand how to build trust, communicate value and have influence with those above you and with your peers.
This workshop is great for those leaders of organizations who are looking for ways to increase presence and the aura of confidence. This is a high-level workshop meant for C-Suite level communication and is excellent for new Sr. Managers, Directors and VPs. (Limited to twelve participants.)
Through Seth’s coaching, I have not only become a more effective and confident communicator, but I have also learned how to better listen and meaningfully connect. This work has been invaluable in helping me become a better leader.” – Daniel Stein, CEO, Emboldhealth