What are the tools required to resonate a presence of authority, credibility and trust?
Clarity, Confidence and Calm
In this workshop for managers, high-potential employees and new leaders, is an opportunity to learn how to communicate and build trust with a diverse audience:
- Communicate big picture ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Understand the relationship between body language and perception.
- Accurately read the room and adjust.
- Summarize, frame, organize and highlight your key messages.
- Answer questions directly with clear language.
- Understand and better manage your own emotions.
Participants will present short presentations to the group and learn how to not only convey a clearer message, but also how to be the message.
The more you understand how your presence impacts how people perceive you, the easier it is to understand how to build trust, communicate value and have influence with those above you and with your peers.
This workshop is great for New Directors, Assistant VPs, Upper-level managers who are looking for ways to increase presence and the aura of confidence. (Limited to twelve participants.)
Through Seth’s coaching, I have not only become a more effective and confident communicator, but I have also learned how to better listen and meaningfully connect. This work has been invaluable in helping me become a better leader.” – Daniel Stein, CEO, Emboldhealth